3.10.2008

wrinkles await us all

i came across this photo project on fecal face. it took me a couple of weeks to actually go look at it because the main picture really made me want to vomit. a very brown wrinkly old man in a white thong vacuuming.....

as i have some time on my hands i took a gander, and read the photo article and learned about the man in a thong, and i really appreciated how happy he was with his life. lets all take a look. the photos are really good. if anything you will learn that you should be proud of your life. as long as your happy, you will live to be 100. i really believe it.


the photos of aunt alga are my favorite...i guess they sort of leave me speechless since i sit here and i cant find much to say about them, but i cant get the images out of my mind.

appreciate
http://www.lovebryan.com/features/uncledirty.php

No comments: