3.20.2008

portraits, portraits galore!

A while back I stumbled upon a pretty sweet site and thought I would share it with you all before I hit the sack. Quite a large photo project where people were asked to photograph a loved one in a natural setting.






I introduce The Ones We Love.





Some of the photography is pretty amazing, with a million faces. My favorite, photos of faces. There are digital, polaroid, 35 mm and I'm sure a bunch others. With just a few peeps around this sight it will inspire you to create your own Loved one projects, it did for me. I am still thinking about places and people constantly, who I would want to shoot, where I want to shoot. I plan on beginning once it gets warm out. I hate winter, and winter pictures. The world should just hibernate until at least 65 degrees, but anyway. Portraits are my favorite. Portraits are awsome, and this here is portraits galore.

No comments: