3.23.2008

the week will begin...

After a day of stuffing our faces, chocolate bunnies, and a lot of wine; the feeling of a regular sunday night kicks in. Sitting in my bed I am searching for answers to my week, what classes I will take, how exactly I will get my Wednesday afternoon class to listen, and how tired will I be by Friday night.



I often feel artists need to constantly motivate themselves, for there are never any promises. There is no promotion to look for, no raise in pay, and no definite answers. We do things for ourselves and others. I train my body for the that one moment I will be on stage. Others are constantly creating art for that one piece that will finally make them happy. "Regular people" (as I like to call them) cannot possible comprehend the will power and constant struggles we go through. Struggles facing a life of comfort and money as opposed to the life of doing what makes us happy.


We constantly are looking for inspirations whether we go to find them, or they find us.


Here is thanking my inspirations.










I leave you here with one of the most amazing pieces I have ever seen, please enjoy
Props to Vincent Dance Theater
Have a good week, do great things.

No comments: