11.13.2008

if you have had a conversation with me.....

in the past 24 hours...I probably recommended this:

Emotionalism.
The Avett Brothers.

(now thats what I call some great album art)


so fricken good.
songs to look out for you ask? Shame, Die Die Die, The Ballad of Love and Hate, Go to Sleep, and the heart stopping All My Mistakes.

(not my desktop wallpaper or anything)

"Say yes we live uncertaintyAnd disappointments have to beAnd everyday we might be facing moreAnd yes we live in desperate timesBut fading words and shaking rhymesThere’s only one thing here worth hoping forWith Lucifer beneath you and God aboveIf either one of them asks you what your living ofSay love, say for me loveSay love, say for me loveSay love, say for me loveSay love, say for me loveSay love, say for me loveSay love, say for me love "

No comments: