4.11.2008

Kaki Kaki Kaki Kaki

Lets see, Lets see.

I introduce to those who are not familiar...Kaki King. In addition to being extremely relaxing, and intresting; this young lady does what is beyond strum her guitar. Her fingers seem to do what is not humanly or anatomically possible. Playing what feels to be a million different notes at a time. At first listen you may be led to believe that there is more than one person playing , but alas..tis only Kaki. The small lady entered the stage at Bowery Ballroom on Wednesday night. I felt excited to calm myself, chill out, and close my eyes for wonderful experience.






While being entertaining, and quite breath taking watching her fingers move I was distracted by some idiot in front of me who thought we were at Warped Tour. Jumping up and down and screaming, he was stupid and making bad jokes. "Oh dis is my jam when I go to sleep"...I don't care! If I heard "shhh, we're in a library" one more time.... Dear Sir, don't do that again. You Suck.



I must say though...the set felt as if it would never end. She played a bit too long for me. I found myself bummin hard when she grabbed guitar after guitar after guitar. Sweet and short is the way we like it. Not hating though, great tunes.





Now lets count how many times the hippie got in trouble for sitting on the floor:




oh you silly hippie!

No comments: