3.13.2008

Cheers to Vampire Weekend

Welp. As you can tell Jessi and I get pumped when the suns out shining on us. So with that in mind, I find myself dancing about my room, making the bed that hasn't been made in over a week having a mini dance party by myself.


Vampire Weekend!



Vampire Weekend's self titled album leaves a good taste in your mouth. It leaves us with dancing feet, smiling faces, and hopefully a drink in your head. Highly recommended by Emily Jac and I am sure most others. Get out and make the purchase. You won't be sorry as you blast the melodies, intresting string parts, and tap on your steering wheel along to a great listen. Keep your ears open for my favorites: Mansard Roof, A- Punk, M79, Blakes Got a New Face, and The Kids Don't Stand a Chance. Mayswell get the whole album.
Happy Sunny Day. Go For a run. Open your Windows. Get out.
appreciate.

No comments: