12.18.2008

noah and the whale

so freakin good.

Perhaps a couple months ago, you watched the "5 Years Time" video I posted. I exclaimed at how you could not be not happy whilst watching. And it is the truest information I think I ever did speak. Well, upon doing my favorite past time (stealing music from digital dreams) I have acquired Noah and the Whale; Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down. It is an incredible group of songs by the same men that had made me so very happy on a hot summer day. My very favorite is Give A Little Love. Doug Fink, Charlie Fink, Tom Hobden and Matt Owens deliver the album that I put on while I may be feeling a little bit down, it will give you that lift that we all sometimes need.

Peep their site...its sweet.


And also the album art is amazing...Although I can;t find the artists name. If you know it send it!

Enjoy!


"and they'll be love love love all over our bodies"

No comments: