9.02.2008

lets talk about

top 10 most played songs on my itunes:

The Park-- Feist
I Feel it All --- Feist
Marching Bands of Manhattan -- Death Cab for Cutie
Brandy Alexander -- Feist
So Sorry -- Feist
Sea of Love -- Cat Power
Brothers On A Hotel Bed-- Death Cab for Cutie
My Moon My Man -- Feist
I Will Follow You Into the Dark-- Death Cab for Cutie
The New Year-- Death Cab

Am i a female? perhaps.



Summer winds down to you sitting in your room alone eating a turkey sandwich and cleaning out your computer. The sun is still hot yet you have worn alll of your favorites until they are merely threads of what used to be. Work will begin for me soon as dance teacher and Jessi is already up at school. Getting through the week to the weekend is all that will matter. Scarves will return, new winter coats, skinny jeans, and dark nail polish are all familiar.

So long summer, it was somethin....