7.24.2008

most emotional review. ever.

I swear the first time I heard this album the chills on my arms and legs lasted about 45 minutes. With my hand over my heart I listend as the notes and lyrics touched my heart like I have never ever have experienced.



Bon Iver.



I am about to get so woman. (so please be prepared). While retreating to a cabin deep into Wisconsin, Justin Vernon recorded most of what we know as For Emma, Forever Ago. I was creeping along the daytrotter website when I came across a project by a name I was unfamiliar with. With my never ending search for new tunes to fill my room with I searched this band on itunes...and instantly purchased it. I listened to the album 3 times in a row as I simply sat on my bed. I sat there whole heartedly and it felt like the world had stopped. It was everything I wanted at this moment in my life, it filled me up and made me feel whole.


Lyrics and melody will cause your heart to skip a beat and you won't have any qualms with it. Please do check it out. Key tracks you ask? Skinny love, Blindsided, The Wolves, Flume...


enjoy. please.





1 comment:

together in digital dreams said...

i got tickets to seem him in philly july 31st. i didnt show you his blogotheque? holy shit...do iiiiiiiittt