6.03.2008

time on my hands.

Welp having some teeth yanked out of my head, I seem to have come across some time on my hands. So here are some photo websites I found a while ago and just never posted.




I like these old school looking fashion photos. and I do believe those are some ballet shoes in the photo above...always a plus. Check em!



Next up!




Some editorial, tall skinny models; presented though different then usual with interesting focus, and color.
I like.


Death Cab next week at Mcarren Park pool playing with Rogue Wave!(rogue wave)




while this concert was for dough , and I without a doubt shut it out, there is some free music and fun going on at the pool this summer. Keep your eyes peeled for MGMT, Hold Steady, Black Lips, and Aesop Rock
Check out the site for more.



and one more thing...if you can't find me for a couple weeks. My brother is coming home. On the deck I shall be...





Summer has begun...here comes the fun

ok see you!!!

No comments: