5.04.2008

lightspeed champion

after hearing a sneak peak on a daytrotter session I felt like I needed to get my hands on this:


Lightspeed Champion



The first song that I heard was a cooled down version of my now favortie Dry Lips. If you want a step into my life; it usually takes me up to about 3 weeks to decide if I want to commit to a purchase of music. But after hearing just one mp3 of Lightspeed Champion, I made my way to the itunes store fairly quickly.


After purchasing the rest of the album Falling Off The Lavendar Bridge, I am more than pleased. It is a different sound that I think we can all can get used to. Devonte Hynes sings to us with a calm english voice over interesting musical interludes and using sweet vocal layering and harmonies. Before this adventure you would have found him in the band Test Icicle. What are my favorites you ask? Dry Lips, Everyone I Know is Listening to Crunk, and Midnight Suprise.



but anyway. check them. sweet tunes...I like a lot...lets support.



No comments: