4.28.2008

good things to start your week with


I would like this bag. For summer (which is a week away for me!!). I think it would be grand for the beach and for working in the city. However, right now I am as broke as they come. I need to find a paying job to make up for my lack of pay in my internship this summer. So, I've been applying to every and any store I could think of. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

But in the meanwhile, I shall post my latest fave summer Betseyville in hopes that my boyfriend will visit the site, as he usually does, and maybe get the hint. Just joking, I am not one of those girls!

I think it's a sweet bag and in the perfect size for me (she also has it available in about 7 other styles including a cosmetic case and a wallet.
I will leave you folks with this..2 days until we see this lovely lady!


1 comment:

pil pepito said...

i have that bag except it's smaller. its wondafulllll